Friday, August 23, 2013

Core Challengers: Meet Christine



Have you read about the Do More With Your Core Challenge?

Meet another one of our challengers.

Name:  Christine

From:  New Jersey

Background:  Christine and her husband Bill raised three children and were a close family.  Their son, Steven, was killed in action on March 3, 2008 in Afghanistan.  Two years later, their daughter Lynne died from suicide.  The Koch family have been an active Gold Star family, dedicated to remembering both of their children and supporting wounded service members and military families.

"I am doing this Core Challenge because it helps me take the pain from heart, even if it's just for a short time. I will do just about anything Tina (Hope For The Warriors staff member) asks of me. I truly do not believe I would be here if I had not met Tina. I really mean that. I believe in these causes.  The war might be winding down, but our soldeirs will suffer for the rest of their lives."

Donate to her Core Challenge Page Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment