Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Year In Pictures

Each year, Life Magazine highlights their "Year In Pictures" and it is always one of my favorite reviews of the year.  With that in mind, for the next few days, I will post a photo each day.  I have different reasons for posting these photos--some amuse me, others inspire me.  I hope that you enjoy the memories surrounding these photos as much as I do.

There are two photographers in particular that I will be posting many photos from.  John Althouse is a freelance photographer in Jacksonville, NC and does a great job covering many of our races and events.  Paul Oberle is a photographer for the Department of Defense.  He also happens to be the boyfriend of our Team Hope For The Warriors® Director.

We are so lucky to have two talented people help our organization.  You will also see photos taken by me or other amateurs.  I hope that these lower quality images are still inspiring to you.

And now for a photo that has nothing to do with Hope For The Warriors® but still inspires me.

Sgt. 1st Class Leroy Arthur Petry shakes Obama's hand after receiving the Medal of Honor.
Full article found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment